In our modern digital age, we are more and more engrossed in using apps for a different purpose. Since the last four decades, email has been the backbone of communication system besides SMS apps. Almost all device comes preinstalled app for emails. But if you are to maintain different email accounts according to the accessibility such that you can stay organized you have to depend on various apps.
Keeping that as the prime objective, seeking other options available in the Google play store is never a bad idea. We have researched the different email apps according to user experience and rating and present here best android email app for your convenience.
Top 10 Best Android Email Apps List
Our list of best android app for email cannot be completed without the entry of Gmail. In Android devices mostly it comes preloaded and is used by the most number of users. There is enough reason for making it the most user-friendly email app.
The primary facility is strong support from the Android environment. When you use Gmail, you enter the complete Google ecology and get the help of all other apps from Google with an integrated key for Gmail in each app. In current days the most number of the user is available with Gmail client, and you can maintain that properly. But the advantage is you can include your email accounts from other pop3 or IMAP servers also in this app.
You can manage several email accounts with other service providers like Yahoo or Outlook, which is mostly unknown to many users. Loads of feature entitles this app as the best email app for Android.
Features of Gmail
- Storage space of 15 GB
- Google Environment support
- Organised Inbox
- A lower number of Spam emails due to a spam filter.
Main attractions of Gmail
- Undo feature to recall mail or retrieve suddenly deleted emails.
- Exceptional Search option to find emails.
- Mail thread for emails of the same subject.
- Some user has a privacy Concern.
Google Play Rating
4.3 by 5,623,510 total reviews.
2. Blue Mail
Blue mail is free to use an email service provider who is well known for its loads of features. The reason for choosing this mail in the top of the list is it’s easy to use the function as well as auto configuration to all mainstream email accounts.
When you open the mail, it prompts you with the option to add Gmail primarily or any other email accounts. Other than Gmail you can add Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, Office 365 and many more email accounts. To start configuring to email to reaching to your inbox you need to make a few clicks and provide your user name and passwords.
Also Read: – 13 Best Android Messaging Apps in 2019
You can set any type of your business email server like an exchange, POP3, IMAP in Blue Mail.
Features of Blue Mail:
- Supported by Android Gear
- An attractive interface that changes its theme in day and night.
- Significant customisation in an email view action.
- Signature option in Rich Text format
- Flag emails for taking action and mark done
- Email filters are well to do.
- Option to create a specific group and send group emails.
Main attractions of Blue Mail
- A people-centric option that allows you to pay attention to a specific sender.
- Preview options of the mail are to detect the desired email without opening it.
- Badge to mark read and unread emails for better organising.
- After an update, the app becomes buggy and may require reinstallation.
Google Play Rating
4.6 by 455,395 total reviews.
3. Proton Mail
Proton mail is another best android email app which provides you with the best security of your email. The mail system is an end to end encrypted email app which gives you the option to protect your email with a password.
So if you are transmitting secure information, then Proton mail can give you that opportunity with their secured system. You can either you have a proton mail account, or you can link any other email with it. It is a natural process to connect the different account email ids to proton mail, although it requires some payment.
Once secured the proton mail gives you the option to send an email with an expiration date. All these features along with Proton mail is a new app in the market, but it has gained enough popularity to mark it as best free email client android.
Features of Proton Mail
- Data protection and security
- Automatic security through end to end encryption.
- It is an open source app
- Easy to operate
- Moderate design of inbox.
Main attractions of Proton Mail
- Multiple email access with encryption gives you the ultimate security.
- Caller id function gives an additional
- Password protected email is the most attraction
- Email with expiry date can secure your information from others
- Free proton mail account.
- Require payment for linking an email id other than proton mail account.
- Beyond the reach of an ordinary user.
Google Play Rating
4.6 by 17,081total reviews.
4. Edison Mail
Edison mail is among the best email app for android which has an elegant interface that attracts most users. It is a very user-friendly email app that provides you option to connect and synchronise many emails at one place.
You can access all type of emails in this mail app and need not to worry about any day to day functions. It has all the services including the inbox customisation options also. This email app helps you sort and organise your email. It might sort out incoming mail instantly into suitable groups such as messages containing shipping tracking numbers, subscriptions or receipts. An undo button lets the app recall for all email and makes Edison even more precious for users to be in control of their email when they swipe off reading receipts.
Features of Edison Mail
- Activate several email accounts
- All general functions to organise emails.
Main attractions of Edison Mail
- Message recall option
- Organise all the shopping or subscriptions.
- No encryption in email.
Google Play Rating
4.6 by 41,105 total reviews.
5. TopDroid Email
Email from Topdroid is another fastest email app which provides you with the feature for unlimited email accounts and emails. You can access all of your emails at one place and through one inbox. The interface is straightforward and robust to use in your mobile or other android devices.
The mail has an auto-update function to provide you with the fastest notification. You have the option to customise your notification sound for different senders that keeps you alert about your important persons, suppliers or customers.
You can personalise the swipe menu to make easy options to mail checking or replying. You can check the preview mail in your home screen also through widgets. This app maintains all industry related protocols for data security. With all these features the mail app is the best android email app in google play rating.
Features of TopDroid Email
- Unlimited inbox
- Auto-detect email server
- Any mail connection and update
Main attractions of TopDroid Email
- Fastest notification
- Auto update of the mailbox
- Personalised information for individual senders
- Lock screen timer setting
- Work offline for important messages
- Lacks in encrypted mail sending
- Some bugs are still there.
Google Play Rating
4.6 by 27, 403 total reviews.
To read remaining entries of this list, we urge you to follow the below link.
All of the above is a compilation of your required app for organising your various emails to a single umbrella. Each one has different features which may be appealing to you. However, all these apps are individually best in its nature, but if we have to name our recommendation, then we mark Blue Mail as best android email app of the current time.
Whether you share the same thought or not let us know your comments below.