Music is something that loves by everyone everywhere. Music helps to release our stress and makes us happy from inside out. In today’s hectic schedule we all need some relax time that we can utilize to release our stress and music play role of stress buster.
Peoples who are music lovers are always in search of music players that give them better experience while listening to songs. Now a day’s smartphones came with pre-installed music players for playing audio songs, then also people are in search of best android music player, why? Might be the music app using by them is not have features they are looking for.
There is many free music apps available in the market that may fulfill all your requirements.
Whether you are musicoholic or listens to music casually these best android music player apps will give you a better experience of hearing music.
List of 10 Best Free Android Music Player Apps in 2019
1. Phonograph Music Player
The phonograph music player is the best music app for android as it plays downloaded music and identifies all file types and also come with personalization feature. Phonographic music app is open source and material designed app for android users. This app is easy to use and has a perfect equalizer for adjusting every genre songs.
Pros & Cons of Phonograph Music Player:-
- A phonographic music player is a cherry on a cake for you because of its material designs guidelines.
- This best music app for android is easy to use, friendly and has a clean interface.
- This app downloads add on information about artists like their images or biographies automatically.
- You can create and edit the playlist.
- Go to Action feature enables you to jump from song right to its artist.
- This music player supports integration with the official Last.fm app.
Some of the users feel that this app is buggy as it won’t allow them to shuffle of the music and repetitively crashing until the app closes out and open it again.
Free to Use.
2. Pi Music Player
Pi Music player is an excellent music player as it arranges the song in the folder. It has a very refreshing user interface. This is the best android music player app that comes with ringtone cutter, power share, Equalizer, and audiobooks support.
This is the best android Mp3 player at present available on the Google play store with great features.
Pros and Cons of Pi Music Player:-
- With its Mp3 cutter, it not only cut the ringtone but set it as default as well.
- It has the support of podcast and audiobooks.
- A5 Band Equalizer with in build Bass Boost, 10 surprising presents including Virtualizer, and 3D reverb effects.
- It contains four themes, i.e. light theme, black theme, gloss theme, and dark theme.
- This app allows you to alter the metadata about artists, track and album genres.
- Using this app will enable you to enhance the folder view of all Mp3 music files.
- It contains ads.
- It will not allow you to play the next folder after finishing the last one.
Free to Use.
Musicolet is the lightweight and simple designed music app. This is only an android music player with Queues.
This is the powerful music player for androids with all the necessary features. Musicolet supports to all the android version starts from Gingerbread (2.3) to android Pie (9).
Pros and Cons of Musicolet Music Player:-
- Musicolet is the only music app in the market that supports more than one queue. This allows you to create 20 queues maximum.
- It has smooth and simple GUI with minimum designs and easy navigation.
- Editing of tags and album –arts is possible for many songs at the same time.
- You can set sleep timers so no need to worry even if you sleep in between listening to music.
- It has a beautiful widget that can control music from the home screen so no need to open the app.
Before installing this music player consider this negative side of the app
- You can play only local audio files that already exist in your phone that means online music streaming or downloading does not support by this app.
- Permission for using the internet is not there so doesn’t have features that use the internet.
Also Read: – Top 13 Best Messaging Apps For Android in 2019
This is 100% FREE to use.
4. Pulsar Music Player
The pulsar music player is the best offline audio and mp3 player. This is an add-free app with material designs.
The basic version comes with all the required features including lyrics display, gapless playback, crossfade, play speed adjustments, scrobbling with last.fm, equalizer, audio balance, replaygain, etc.
Pros & cons of Pulsar Music Player:-
- It has a beautiful interface & animations with material designs.
- It helps to manage and play music by artists, genre, folder, and album.
- You can adjust the play speed of the songs.
- It allows searching fast from artists, songs and albums.
- You can change the size of the home screen widget.
- Lost albums and artists images synch automatically.
- The free version doesn’t contain equalizer.
- Online music streaming not supported by Pulsar Music Player app.
The basic version is FREE to use
For the Pro version, you have to pay the US $3.
5. n7player Music Player
n7player Music Player comes with kind design and a powerful equalizer. It’s easy to use audio player to give an innovative way of browsing music. You can access quickly to current smoothly playing music.
Pros & Cons of n7player Music Player:-
- You can have command on the whole music library by using this app so no need of searching music files.
- It has advanced 10-band equalizer to enjoy high-quality audios.
- You can personalize the app according to your choice of themes, widget, etc.
- n7player plays all the necessary file types like mp3, m4a, wav, mp4, xmf, ogg, 3gp, FLAC, AAC, and MKV.
- this app has a sleep timer.
- It contains high-quality album arts.
- It contains ads.
- Scanning of music directory is time-consuming.
- Less control over equalizer in the pro version.
- Some of the features like tag editor, folder browser, equalizer, and color themes doesn’t come with a free version.
- One of the Playback feature auto-resume doesn’t perform well.
The basic version is FREE
For PRO version you have to pay the US $ 2.77.
MediaMonkey allows you to organize a large collection of audio files in the way you want it to be. The best android music player is for sincere collectors that synch between your mobile and PC. MediaMonkey plays a vital role to navigate, sync & manage extensive collection of music.
Pros & cons of MediaMonkey
- This app helps to manage classical music, music, podcast, video, and audiobooks.
- It provides with the player widget for both the home and lock screens.
- It keeps in sync all files like tracks, playlist, and videos with the inclusion of rating, lyrics, file information, etc.
- It has 5 band equalizer with stereo balance.
- It allows you to bookmark large files like videos.
- It often buggy at times because you have click cancel while showing database errors.
- Automatically pulled accuracy of metadata can be spotty.
The basic version can be used FREE.
Lifetime license of MediaMonkey Gold version costs the US $ 49.95.
To read about remaining four music player of this list of Top 10 Best Free Android Music Player Apps in 2019 we suggest you to click on following source, This post first came on impactresearch.org
Here, in the above article, we tried to give you the list of best android music players, and you must give a try as per your needs of enhancing the listening experience. All are good music players, but I will suggest using phonograph music players as it contains almost all the features that may useful to improve the sound quality of music.
I have an outstanding experience of using Phonograph music players. Please don’t forget to share your comments with us as they motivate us to do better.